aroastock LICENSING TERMS & CONDITIONS
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) By downloading any image or material from our website, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions as outlined herein, and as listed elsewhere on our website:
This agreement is made by and between aroastock and the end user (otherwise listed herein as You or Your) who creates an account for the right to access, acquire, and use Materials from this website. aroastock hereby represents that it owns all rights and copyrights to all materials on our website, and all rights and copyrights to said website and materials shall remain the exclusive property, right and control of and under aroastock and "Materials" from our website will constitute and be defined as any vector, eps, photo, image, design, or layout represented on the aroastock website. By downloading any Materials from aroastock you are asserting your declaration that you have read, understood, and agreed to all terms and conditions listed in this Agreement, and otherwise identified on our website.
A. User's Rights to Materials from aroastock. You agree to access, acquire, and use our Materials as follows:
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal Agreement between You and aroastock.
- aroastock.com grants You a nonexclusive, nontransferable
license to download, use, modify, publish, and display our Materials
according to the defined Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- You may access, acquire, and use the materials downloaded from aroastock.com subject to these Terms and Conditions in the
- As part of an offline presentation, meaning in menus, magazines, in
books, on book covers as par of the covers design, and newspapers.
- In the development and creation of marketing, promotional, or
advertising materials, including newsletters, mailers, print ads,
packaging, and fliers.
- As part of a design element of a website, video, film, television
broadcast, CD-Rom cover, or video game. However, you may not, under
any circumstances use the materials from our website in a Website
template or any template or design sold individually or as part of an
archive or catalog collection, or an automated shopping system, under
any circumstances. You MAY however use our photos in client websites
that are NOT distributed through an archive or automatic system.
- As part of office presentation and layout for your business, in other words, for decor in an office, lobby, retail store or public area.
- As part of an offline presentation, meaning in menus, magazines, in books, on book covers as par of the covers design, and newspapers.
B. User's Restrictions on the Use of aroastock Materials. You agree not to access, acquire, or use our Materials in any of the following manners:
- You may not at any time share, sell, give, or allow anyone to use
your username/password, nor access your account for any reason.
- In electronic items you intend to sell or distribute, such as
website and document templates, wallpapers, screensavers, e-cards or
- On mass produced, "print on demand" items such as t-shirts,
postcards, mouse pads, coffee mugs, calendars (e.g. on sites like
Cafepress) that would contain the Image in a dominant way.
- In a way that would make people assume that the person(s) depicted on the Image is/are endorsing a certain product or a service.
- You may not under any circumstances use Materials in connection
with any illegal, obscene, slanderous, immoral, or pornographic
- As part of a business name, trademark, service mark or logo.
- In any print project where the number of copies would exceed 250,000.
- You may not distribute, share, sell, or give away any of our Materials at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- You may not use any download software, internet accelerators, or
other similar software or automated programs to access or download any
materials from our website at any time.
- You may not allow or authorize any third party to use the Materials for any purpose at any time or resell, sublicense, or otherwise make available the Materials for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or Web page.
C. By obtaining an Extended license for an Image, you may also use the image in the following manner (all other restrictions from Section B. still apply):
- Use the Image on items for resale such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse
pads, coffee mugs, calendars or similar, even if they contain the
Image in a dominant way.
- Use the Image in website templates, document templates, wallpapers,
screensavers, e-cards or similar products with no limitations regarding
the number of copies.
- Use the Image in an unlimited amount of copies in any large scale print project (books, magazines, promotional material, etc).
D. You understand and agree that aroastock.com may, in its sole discretion:
- Monitor your download activity from aroastock.com as often as aroastock determines under its sole discretion for any reason and
for any violation of this Agreement.
- Disable any account that engages in what aroastock determines
to be a large number of images on any given day, as such activity
indicates possible EULA violations or abuse of a username/password and
- Limit downloads to a fixed amount of downloads per 24 hour period,
per user, as aroastock sees fit on an individual basis, and to
ensure the quality of our service is retained to be delivered to all.
- Investigate any abuse of your username and password in connection
with the aroastock website or in connection with this Agreement.
- Take the appropriate action to investigate all potential abuse,
which can lead to contacting the individual involved with the
violations, account suspension, account termination, or other actions
deemed necessary depending on the nature and severity of the violations,
if we are unable to confirm the validity of the activity.
- Terminate your account immediately for any violation of this agreement, or the Terms and Conditions as defined in this Agreement and elsewhere on aroastock, without notice. If your account is terminated for any violation of this Agreement and/or abuse of your username or password, and/or our Materials, you lose all rights to aroastock Materials, and you must IMMEDIATELY delete any and all Materials obtained prior to this termination, and forfeit all fees paid.
E. You understand that Materials are copyrighted and owned by aroastock only, and any unauthorized use of any of these
Materials by you may be an infringement upon said copyright.
F. aroastock and all Materials are made available to you "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", and "WITH ALL FAULTS". aroastock its employees, directors, and officers and anyone else associated with aroastock makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. aroastock further makes no representation or warranty that your usage of aroastock will be uninterrupted, error free of computer viruses, or other damaging materials. When you login to your account, and access aroastock, you do so at your own risk.
G. aroastock, its employees, directors, and officers, or anyone else associated with aroastock shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, economic damages including but not limited to loss of revenue or profits, arising out of the use, or inability to use, the Materials. aroastock, its employees, or related parties, will in no event be liable for any damages to exceed the amount paid by you for accessing or using aroastock, and for accessing, acquiring, and/or using Materials from aroastock.
H. AGE OF MAJORITY. You warrant and attest that you are of the age of majority, and that your signature shall serve as confirmation and attestation to this statement. You further agree that you fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this agreement. You will not use these Materials in any way that is not permitted in this Agreement or in violation of this Agreement. Your use of these Materials will not violate any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity. You further attest that the information you provide to aroastock is accurate and true, including without limitation all credit card information
I. You agree to fully, indemnify, and hold harmless aroastock, its employees, directors, officers, and any other entity associated with aroastock, and each of its successors, licensees, and assigns free and harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, losses, damages, expenses, including attorneys? fees and expenses, arising in connection with Your use of the Materials and this website or of any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or other promise made by You in this Agreement.
J. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You acknowledge that this agreement expresses the parties entire understanding and agreement, and that there have been no warranties, representations, covenants, or understandings made by either party to the other except as expressly set forth in this agreement. Any modifications to this agreement shall be made in writing and agreed to by both parties in writing. The parties further acknowledge that this agreement supersedes, terminates, and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements or contracts, whether written or oral, entered into between the Buyer and Seller with respect to the matters expressly set forth in this agreement.
K. You agree, attest, and reaffirm your agreement to the terms listed herein and to conduct your transaction electronically.